Business Development Manager BeNeLux EVCI, Nidec
- Finished at Avans University of Applied Science in 2016 as an International Business Administrator.
- Started my career in 2016 as an Inside Sales Representative for Selecta Netherlands, selling coffee machines, vending machines, and ingredients to B2B clients in the Netherlands.
- Became a Sales Manager Noord-Brabant in January 2018, responsible for large accounts in the region. Also became a mentor for the Inside Sales Reps on their daily activities.
- Promoted to Sales Manager South-Netherlands in January 2019.
- Moved in February 2020 to Mesa Coatings as an International Account Manager, responsible for sales in the BeNeLux and West-Germany. Main duty was selling floor and wall coating systems for the farming, hospitality, and carwash industry.
- Joined CTEK e-Mobility in March 2022 as their Sales Manager Netherlands and Belgium, responsible for every commercial action in both countries. Also leading the team with 1 hardware engineer based in the Netherlands.
- Joined Nidec Industrial Solutions in March 2023 as their new Business Development Manager BeNeLux EVCI.
24-Nov-2023GIGAStaying ahead? What's next in the energy & transport transition?