FIRST EVER FULLY CHARGED AWARDS TO BE 'POWERED BY MYENERGI', PLUS EXPERT PANELLISTS, FINAL CATEGORIES, TIMELINES CONFIRMED
The Fully Charged SHOW is proud to present myenergi as the exclusive sponsor of its first global Fully Charged AWARDS in 2023.
Headquartered in the UK, but operational worldwide, myenergi is renowned for its innovative range of eco-smart home energy
tech – including zappi, the world’s first solar compatible EV charger.
Founder of the Fully Charged SHOW, Robert Llewellyn had this to say: "From the moment we filmed with myenergi in 2017, we
could see the potential of this pioneering company. It has gone from strength to strength in recent years and we were proud to
play a small part in its success. With the rollout of its modular smart home battery, now is the perfect time to announce their
support for the first Fully Charged AWARDS."
myenergi Co-Founder, Jordan Brompton, added: “We’re really excited to partner with the Fully Charged SHOW team as
exclusive sponsor of the 2023 Fully Charged AWARDS as a brand new initiative that we know the industry is going to love. With
shared ambitions to accelerate the global transition to electrification, inspire the switch to renewables and enable the smart
homes of tomorrow, it’s the perfect collaboration!”
While the Fully Charged AWARDS will be a consumer-choice ceremony, voted for by battery electric vehicle drivers, a panel of 16
experts has been assembled to ensure that the process is robust.
Expert panellists from around the world include:
● Chelsea Sexton, US Department of Energy
● Christina Bu, Norwegian EV Association
● Colin McKerracher, Bloomberg New Energy Foundation
● Dan Caesar, Fully Charged SHOW (and CHAIR of Fully Charged AWARDS)
● Ellen Hiep, Global Electric Vehicle Alliance
● Elliot Richards, Fully Charged SHOW
● Emma Pinchbeck, CEO, Energy UK
● Giles Parkinson, The Driven
● Helen Czerski, University College London
● Henry Sanderson, Benchmark Mineral Intelligence
● Julia Poliscanova, Transport & Environment
● Ketan Joshi, Net Zero Taskforce
● Monica Araya, Executive Director, European Climate Foundation
● Quentin Willson, Founder, FairCharge
● Robert Llewellyn, Founder, Fully Charged SHOW
● Roger Atkins, Founder, Electric Vehicles Outlook
After careful consideration and extensive consultation with stakeholders, the final 15 categories are confirmed as follows:
● Best Large-Scale Energy Project
● Best Energy Supplier
● Best Home Energy Project
● Best Micro Mobility Electric Vehicle (e.g. boards, scooters, bikes, trikes etc)
● Best Commercial Electric Vehicle (e.g. last mile delivery, van, truck etc)
● Best Large-Scale Electric Vehicle (e.g. aviation, marine, rail etc)
● Best Electric Vehicle Charging Network
● Best Innovative Electric Vehicle Manufacturer
● Best Sustainable Electric Vehicle Manufacturer
● Best Small Electric Vehicle
● Best Energy Efficient Vehicle
● Best Electric Vehicle <30,000 Euros
● Best Electric Vehicle <45,000 Euros
● Best Electric Vehicle <60,000 Euros
● Best Electric Vehicle >60,000 Euros
More information on the category-by-category methodology will be made available when public voting begins and the
published timelines for the Fully Charged AWARDS are as follows:
● Friday 4th August 8am (London) - Fully Charged AWARDS survey opens; closes on Thursday 31st August at 6pm (London).
● Friday 1st September - Tickets for Fully Charged AWARDS officially on sale.
● Friday 8th - Sunday 10th September - Fully Charged LIVE Canada takes place at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
● Week Beginning 25th September - LongList of 9 in each category announced.
● Sunday 1st October 9am (London) - Online Voting opens; closes on Tuesday 31st October at 6pm (London).
● Week Beginning 6th November - ShortList of 4 in each category announced.
● Friday 24th - Sunday 26th November - Fully Charged LIVE Europe takes place at the RAI Amsterdam.
● Friday 24th November 7pm (Amsterdam) - Fully Charged AWARDS* at the RAI, Amsterdam; closes 12am.
For further information about the AWARDS please email email@example.com